Prusa Mk3 Won't begin running octoprint

What is the problem?

I duplicated instances of octoprint to try running it on two printers, it didn't really work so I'm buying a board to run another version of octoprint on, now the original pi isn't running octoprint on startup and I'm not sure what the issue is. I know this isn't officially supported I'm just trying to figure out how to undo what I did and get it working without reinstalling the whole image as I'm not the person who originally setup octoprint and octoeverywhere for this pi.

What did you already try to solve it?

Deleted all the changes I made, including the extra instances of .octoprint and octoprint.service script. Reversed my changes in the configuration file, and deleted the rules file I added.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

I can't even get octoprint to run on the pi, so I can't run it in safe mode, I tried using the command line command, but it just responded with
bash: octoprint: command not found

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version 1.8.6, OctoPi version 0.18.0, printer prusa mk3, operating system pi, ... as much data as possible

octoprint.log (15.2 KB)

If you really want to just run two printers on one board, start over and use octoprint_deploy: GitHub - paukstelis/octoprint_deploy: Bash script for rapid deployment of multiple octoprint instance on a single machine

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.