Prusa/Slicr - 403 Forbidden

Octoprint: 1.4.0

Slicer (name, version, operating system)
Prusa Slicr:latest

What is the problem?
Direct upload from within slicr: Error uploading to print host:
HTTP 403:

403 Forbidden

Forbidden

You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

What did you already try to solve it?

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ... no logs, no support)

Example GCODE file

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware...)

Log Says: 2020-03-06 00:47:45,223 - tornado.access - WARNING - 403 POST /api/files/local (::ffff:192.168.0.20) 1134.11ms

Check the API key. Either there is no key, the key is wrong, or the key belongs to a user who has no rights to upload files.

3 Likes

Thanks - I have just upgraded to 1.4, prior behavior was no key needed - release notes speak of per user/security/roles enhancements but i'm not finding an on screen way to manage permissions, will dig through the docs and see if there is something in a linux config file or something?

It can be found as "Features/Access Control" in the OctoPrint Settings.

Worked for me - I had tried upgrading on the most recent upgrade, but since then, nothing.
Now I've had to do a new install, and it wouldn't work. I forgot about the API key. Thanks