PrusaSlicer doesn't see Octoprint

What is the problem?

Can't export gcode direct to Octprint 1.8.2 from PrusaSlicer 2.4.2.
I had to reinstall PrusaSlicer and Octoprint after my previous Win 10 laptop died. Before I could load the STL into PrusaSlicer, slice and upload it direct to Octoprint on my Mini+ (either to print immediately or later) right from PrusaSlicer. Now it it just creates the GCODE file.

What did you already try to solve it?

I've gone through preferences in both programs but cant see where the connection is.

I've attached my system files. Is the connection through a plugin perhaps? I can't remember how it was previously.
Any hints greatly appreciated.
octoprint-systeminfo-20220811083058.zip (34.0 KB)

Have you setup the connection to OctoPirnt in PrusSlicer?

grafik

You find it here:

grafik

-> Edit physical printer

Thanks, I don't remember doing this previously but I must have. PrusaSlicer recognized Octoprint but I get, "Could not connect to OctoPrint: HTTP 403: {"error":"You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server."}" when I test it. Is that a permission in Octoprint I need to set?

edit: Looks it needed the API key. I think I'm all set.
Thanks!

1 Like

Not a big deal but if your running Marlin 2+, in Print Settings set G-Code flavour to Marlin2.

I'm not now but I'll remember if I do. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.