Raspberry 3 B+, can't access octoprint from devices, octoprint shows on router

What is the problem?
Octopi does no connect via IP shown on router or the assigned wireless name. Can't connect from any device (phone, laptop, PC)

-The printers are connected to the guest wifi network, would that have an impact?
-Resetting the wifi network also seems to resolve the issue

What did you already try to solve it?
Resetting the entire printer and octopi resolves this problem. Checked my router settings and it is connected to the router. Tried "making octopi device a priority" but it changed nothing.

UPDATE it seems the guest wifi network isnt nice to octopi. I changed my main wifi network to the SSID and password of the guest wifi and disabled the old guest wifi. This allowed me to make the octopis switch wifi networks so i didn't have to change the SD card of each machine

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
None

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

The printers are connected to the guest wifi network, would that have an impact?

Depends how the routers routing rules / firewall is set up. Do you generally add devices on the guest network and access them from inside?. Maybe you should try to change this. The other aspect is that octoPrint controls your printer which is a device that you don't want on the less secured outside of your network.

When you say "the printers are connected", does that mean you have more than on raspberry on octopi? You would need to give them different names then or they wil linterfere with each other and at least one may be unreachable.

I just did this and it fixed it for now I will see if this resolves it long term.

Usually the guest account on a home router blocks traffic to anything on the "normal" wifi accounts.protects you from hackers

This is the whole point of 'guest' networks - the devices connected to the guest networks are not allowed to access the devices connected to your 'main' network. Fairly pointless having two networks connected together, because at that point it is one network again.