Raspberry Microphone requirements setup

What is the problem?

I'm developing an octoprint plugin to work with some raspberry modules like sensors and some digital I/O, one of my requirements is to install and integrate a microphone (Raspberry Pi Wiring & Test | Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout | Adafruit Learning System) but seeing the instalation page (url before) there are some linux requirements that need to be installed to allow the micropone module works.

What did you already try to solve it?

I know that I can not install them automatically through python in my plugin code source and I saw some plugin examples where the readme has some preliminary steps to follow but I would like to know if there is some user friendly alternative of this that don't need any user execution of linux commands.

Additional information about your setup
OctoPi

Hi :tentacle:

Nope sorry - that's against the guidelines:

Your plugin doesn’t attempt to modify the user’s system without their knowledge, e.g. by trying to install additional system packages, services or the like. If your plugin needs additional steps like this to function, add a wizard dialog that prompts the user to do these things, do not do them automatically.
Exception: Fetching additional Python dependencies from the Python Package Index through plugin_requires in your setup.py is fine.

In my plugin WS281x LED Status, there is a wizard dialog implementing what the guidelines say. It means there is explicit authorization from the user, and they have to provide their password for using sudo anyway. You might be able to find some inspiration from that plugin.