Raspberry pi 4b usb wifi dongle

What is the problem?

Hi, im in school and there is Eduroam wifi. My teacher tell me that i´m not allowed to connect this wifi with raspberry pi 4b and i have to buy usb wifi adapter something like TENDA U3. So my question is, how i can connet octroprint to Eduroam wifi via usb wifi adapter
the wifi requires nickname and password

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

This is more of an operating system issue than an OctoPrint issue so the expertise needed to answer this question may not frequent this forum.

I'm not sure why you have to use a USB dongle but it should come with instructions. You can google "raspberry pi 4 usb wifi dongle setup" if you need more help setting that up and google "eduroam wifi raspberry pi 4" for help with that piece.

Once you have the network connection established, everything OctoPrint related should just work.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.