Raspicam configuration?

Well, that's a first. Complaining about that something works :slight_smile: However, as said in another thread I am trying to get two cams to work. But i can't really tell how the current one is attached since it doesn't appear in the /boot/octopi.txt. It works flawless in the OctoPrint GUI, but when I start playing around with the second cam I cannot tell what the original one is doing since there are no configuration files or log outside of the GUI. The logviewer in OctoPrint has no webcam related log either. Any help to find out where I can configure this or how I can make the raspicam react to configuration in octopi.txt appreciated

Camera model
raspicam (the ribbon cable generic one)

What is the problem?
I'm missing the configuration and log options in octopi.txt It seems configured automatically.

What did you already try to solve it?
Uncommenting some lines in octopi.txt to see if it takes those parameters

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
There is no /var/log/webcamd.log, can't find anything in syslog either.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
OctoPrint 1.5.3 running on an rpi4 2G with OctoPi 0.17.0 with up to date packages

On OctoPi 0.17 you need to run journalctl -u webcamd to get the webcam logs, there was a big in that version that didn't write to the file.