Raspicam Stream Crash

Camera model
Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module

What is the problem?
Raspicam Crashes (Idling, During Print or even when the UI isn't even open). This is proven by the Webcam stream showing as "Loading" and Octolapse failing to respond if during a print job.

What did you already try to solve it?
Restarting the webcamd service fixes the issue temporarily, for anywhere between 10 minutes and 2 hours. Shortest survival time has been about 15 minutes, longest maybe 2 and a half hours.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I have no webcamd.log file (Not sure how to turn that on?)

It looks as if the webcamd log from journalctl shows the webcamd.service processing being exited and "killed" with code=killed, status=15/TERM...I assume that is from when i'm restarting the service? There doesn't seem to be any other obvious indication that something is logging a crash?
Journalctl Webcamd Log.log (3.5 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
OctoPrint Version: 1.6.1 (This is also present on 1.7.0)
OctoPi Version: 0.18.0

Octopi.txt has been edited to the following extent:
camera="raspi"
Change from "auto" as there is no USB Camera connected.

Raspi option changed from default, to the following:
camera_raspi_options="-fps 15 -x 1920 -y 1080 -quality 100"

Config.txt has been edited to the following extent:
dtoverlay=disable-wifi
dtoverlay=disable-bt

Has been added to the [all] section to disable WiFi and Bluetooth.

Temperature at the time of testing did not exceed 36 degrees Celsius and average load of the Raspberry Pi was showing as 0.04, 0.02, 0.05 through htop plugin.

SD card was recently formatted and reinstalled, to ensure no plugin inference (Octolapse also was removed), and also tried through Safe Mode, which basically is the same as wiping it.

Latest Pi version also been installed.