Rendering Timelapse on Pi Zero 2W - Alternatives?

So with this addition/change to the Timelapse feature, this is all included? I can pick the one or ones I want to render, as long as I do it within 7 days after the print is finished?

Yes, exactly. From 1.11.0 onward.

On the one hand, I'm actually thrilled it's already in there. Any idea when version 1.11.0 will come out? (And are OctoPi versions released the same time as OctoPrint?)

On the other hand, I was htinking, "Other than the HTML part of doing the list, this is something I can do and it'd be nice to contribute some code." (I've contributed to FOSS projects in the past, but it's been a long time!)

Oh - on that note, deos OctoPrint have an API that would handle things like providing a list of the timelapses, like when selecting timelapses to delete or in the screenshot you listed? I haven't had time to look over the OctoPrint API, so I'm just wondering about that.

All in the docs: https://docs.octoprint.org/en/master/api/timelapse.html

When it comes out.

Yes, those get updated automatically on release of new version of OctoPrint.

It is possible to switch to GitHub commits and connect to the maintenance branch with the following settings in Software Update (wrench icon in top right).

Once saved you will be prompted to upgrade. Be warned this is kind of a development branch and things could possibly be broken, but unlikely, like UI Customizer acting weird.