Report printing infos on a website page (update in real time)

FR : Bonjour,

Je suis actuellement en stage en entreprise où je dois mettre en place un serveur Octoprint (ce qui est déjà fait) et mon chef m'a demandé de mettre en place un tableau de bord pour y mettre les informations d'impression de toutes les imprimantes (10 en tout), ce tableau de bord doit être sur une page internet.

Je ne sais pas vraiment dans quelle catégorie poser la question mais je voulais savoir si c'est possible de prendre les informations (state, file, print time, etc..) pour les reporter dans une page internet et faire en sorte que ce soit en temps réel (c'est pour avoir les infos de toutes les infos des imprimantes sur une seule page et pas sur 10 où il faut changer à chaque fois)

Merci d'avance.

EN : Hello,

I'm currently doing an internship in a company where I have to set up an Octoprint server (which is already done) and my boss asked me to set up a dashboard to put all the print information of all the printers (10 in total), this dashboard must be on a web page.

I don't really know in which category to ask the question but I wanted to know if it's possible to take the informations (state, file, print time, etc...) to report them in a web page and make it update in real time (it's to have the information of all the printers on one page and not on 10 where you have to change each time)

Thanks in advance.
(Sorry if it's not really understandable)

Actually, I found that it is possible with the API, now I just need to know where to get the API

If you would like to make a custom application that uses the OctoPrint API, then take a look at the API documentation.

https://docs.octoprint.org/en/master/api/index.html

You can get real-time data using push updates on the websocket from each OctoPrint instance.

You could also use something like OctoFarm, which does what you want already:

https://octofarm.net/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.