Resuming after Pausing in wrong position

What is the problem?

I have been having issues with pausing to add a new role of filament. I am using Filament Sensor Reloaded. When I was testing on smaller prints it sensed the runout just fine, paused, I changed the filament, hit resume and it resumed perfectly.

But on longer prints it is not seeing the runout sensor for some reason. I don't have a log file of this because I didn't know how to get that at the time.

But on this instance, it sensed the runout and paused correctly. Then it went over to the pause/park position and I loaded new filament. I tapped resume on the screen (I'm using Octodash on a touch screen), and it went to resume and start printing again and I thought it was good to go. But then noticed that it had the wrong print resume location and ruined the whole print.

What did you already try to solve it?

I have no idea where to start. I don't know what the cause would be. It works fine on smaller print jobs and testing.

Complete Logs

octoprint.log (431.8 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

I am using octodash running on Octopi Version 0.17.0, running on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2.
It also says Octoprint Version 1.4.2.
Printer is a Creativity Elf. Modified.
Running the latest Marlin Bugfix 2.0.X firmware on an SKR V1.3 Board. With BL Touch and Optical Endstops.
Computer is a Windows 10 Computer. I'm running Octoprint online on the latest Chrome.