Revert to previous version?

I upgraded to the 1.8 and had the problems I'm seeing others have, plus after getting those fixed, it's stopping my prints halfway through by disconnecting from the printer.

Is there a way to downgrade to 1.7.x through the Rasberry Pi Imager? And if not, is there a way to downgrade at all? I'm kind of stuck because I was printing things for my nephew's birthday party next weekend and I'm a bit dead in the water :frowning:

I understand there are always glitches, and this is free software. I appreciate the work the developers have done and am so happy to have OctoPi with my printer! I'm just in a bit of a rush this time :frowning:

Sorry, I should have looked harder. I found the solution:

[How can I revert to an older version of the OctoPrint installation on my OctoPi image?](https://Install Old version)

Please take note of the important security issues that were fixed in 1.8.0 and consider collaborating with the community to sort out problems with the release. If there's bugs that need fixing we need to know. By all means if you need to get it fixed ASAP do so, but keep it in mind for later :slightly_smiling_face:

If I wasn't under a time crunch, I would :slight_smile: I don't have the log anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.