Server not running

What is the problem?
Octoprint server not working

What did you already try to solve it?
ps -ef | grep -i octoprint | grep -i python (nothing :\ )
I tried restart with sudo octoprint restart service but didn't work. Nothing happened

Additional information about your setup
Octoprint 1.3.9
Anet A8
Marlin 1.1.8 octoprint.log (38.2 KB)

From the log you posted:

2018-11-16 17:14:35,319 - octoprint.plugins.telegram.listener - ERROR - Setting                                                                                                              status: Got an exception while trying to connect to telegram API: HTTPSConnectio                                                                                                             nPool(host='api.telegram.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /bot575                                                                                                             108161:AAHa7bmYl03pNpm0FlYIJYY9MAcwoJrUga8/getUpdates?timeout=30&offset=1 (Cause                                                                                                             d by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0                                                                                                             x6c948d10>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure i                                                                                                             n name resolution',)). Waiting 2 minutes before trying again.
2018-11-16 22:50:49,460 - octoprint.timelapse - ERROR - Could not capture image                                                                                                              /home/pi/.octoprint/timelapse/tmp/Water_Tank_Villa_Pot_20181116051737-6317.jpg f                                                                                                             rom http://127.0.0.1:8080/?action=snapshot
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/octoprint/timelapse.py                                                                                                             ", line 596, in _perform_capture
    f.flush()

And then you accidentally pasted the logs into the terminal, so the output goes haywire. Try starting in safe mode; I think the second error is less important.