Server offline after print homes

What is the problem?

My Ender 3 Pro is setup with Octopi running Klipper firmware. When I try to print, the printer will home and then immediately I get a message that the server is offline.

What did you already try to solve it?

I restarted Octopi using putty.

I get this message:
** Verify that the process is running: ps -ef | grep -i octoprint | grep -i python should show a python process:*

pi@octopi:~ $ ps -ef | grep -i octoprint | grep -i python
pi 1441 1 6 11:12 ? 00:00:15 /home/pi/oprint/bin/python
/home/pi/oprint/bin/octoprint --host=127.0.0.1 --port=5000

** If it isn't, the question is why. Take a look into ~/.octoprint/logs/octoprint.log, there might be an error logged in there that helps to determine what's wrong.*
** You might also want to try if you can restart the server (if no obvious error is visible): sudo service octoprint restart."*

I verified the server is running, mine says python3 instead of python.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

I did run in safe mode.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

The print did work in safe mode. So does that mean a plugin is the issue. If so, how to determine which one?

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

octoprint-systeminfo-20230726140905.zip (3.3 MB)
I had to delete the haproxy.log file in order to get the file size under 4mb. Not sure if that is a problem.

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

OctoPrint version : 1.9.2
OctoPi version : 0.18.0
Klipper firmware
Windows10 and Chrome
Ender3 pro with stock control board

I had not used the printer is a while and just updated everything. It had run fine prior to that. Thanks for all the support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.