SKR Mini E3 Mini v1.2 overstepping?

What is the problem?
When using octoprint to start a print, the X and Y axes try to move beyond axes limits, causing the carriages to hit hard stops and belts to jump teeth on pulleys. This happens immediately after homing sequence as print starts.

If I print the same gcode file directly from the printer interface it will print fine, no problems.

What did you already try to solve it?
Not much. I'm a total noob to octoprint, and have only been playing with 3d printing since January.

• Have attempted to read through other help threads and general google searches for same/similar issue, have not found any that relate.
  • Have read through octoprint documentation trying to find settings that pertain to the printer.

Logs
octoprint.log (37.5 KB) serial.log (148 Bytes)

If other logs are required, please let me know. I really don't know what to look for here.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)

• OctoPrint 1.4.0
  • OctoPi 0.17.0
  • Raspberry Pi 3 B +
  • Creality Ender 3
  • SKR Mini E3 v1.2
  • Marlin bugfix 2.0.x 2019-09-20

i think i just had the same problem and after a bit of googleing i think the issue might be with the 5v power from the raspberry that goes into the printer and the solution was either to cut or put some tape over the 5v power from the USB to the printer. Aparently this causes double stepping. i will test it as soon as i get home and confirm

This solved the issue, thanks for your help!