Slic3r and full-slicer repository no flow rate

Slicer: Slic3r/ full-slicer repository with PrusaSlicer config
Printer: Prusa mk3s
I am trying to use the slicing features within octoprint and i have installed slic3r 1.1.7 into the pi as well as the full-slicer repository. I've created a Prusaslicer config and Slic3r config for the plugin. The issue is that nothing is extruding when I slice and start the print.

I've tried to use config files from both PrusaSlicer and Slic3r, and having the same issues. The prints work fine when sliced within the normal program.

PrusaSlicer config:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gXmTCJe-JucaU9MuTefZfKVkYCdVNLHP/view

Example .gco from Octoprint:
xyzCalibration_cube_TEST.gco (296.7 KB)

OctoPrint version: 1.5.3, OctoPi version: 0.18.0, printer: Prusa mk3s, firmware: marlin)

The gcode file you posted contains the following line:

M221 S{if layer_height<0.075}100{else}95{endif}

This is not legal gcode that your printer understands. I think your printer interprets the S{if layer_height<0.075}100{else}95{endif} as S0, telling the printer the all extrusions should be multiplied by 0.

2 Likes

I do see that line in the config as well. What would be the fix? I am pretty new to gcode manipulation so I'm not quite sure on how to proceed.

Thanks!

Remove that line from the config.

2 Likes

That seemed to work! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Im having another problem. When the print finishes, the hotend digs into the print instead of going up to re-home.
Im not sure it it has to do with this line:
{if max_layer_z < max_print_height}G1 Z{z_offset+min(max_layer_z+30, max_print_height)}{endif} ; Move print head up

Remove that line from the config.

Anywhere you see stuff in { and } in the gcode file that gets created, that's something that is not going to work and will confuse the printer.