State Information Section

What is the problem? I would like to know is their away to get the state information panel to display aree a sole site. Reason is I would like to display this in OBS Recording software so I can see the time left and all that on the recording

What did you already try to solve it? Nothing looking for help if it can be done

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

I am currently on OctoPrint : 1.3.10 with my Ender 3

Note that bringing up and running a second browser on OctoPrint during a print can have performance issues, especially the part where it first starts. (This will slam one of the cores of the Raspberry to 100% for perhaps 15 seconds or more.)

In theory, something like curl could be used to fetch the home page and then a regex command could just simply remove everything that you're not interested in. It would leave just the side widget that you're interested in. This technique is called "screen-scraping" and was used for years on the Internet to get/steal content from other websites.

All this strikes me as unnecessarily burdening the OctoPrint instance, though, since you're throwing away all that work. A better solution would be to code up something by just querying the REST API and then creating a report that includes the information you're looking for.

If you use NodeJS/JavaScript, you might find the octo-client useful.

Honestly was hopping someone had something built already I mean I can build something for sure I guess to pull the api but was just wondering if someone had anything before I invent the wheel if it has already been made.

Nope. I will say that either Windows or macOS had this Desktop Widget thing in which you could drag a rectangle on some website and then this operating system would go fetch that content and put it on your Desktop. For the reasons above, I would suggest that this would bog down the performance of your Raspberry, though.