Strange Wifi Performance Issue affecting all devices on 2.4GHz Wifi

Octoprint CAUSING wifi issues???

Rebooted Octoprint and it resolved.

I am running the Octoprint 1.4.0 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ connected to my wifi network. It is configured to connect to my 2.4GHz wifi network. I have only ipOnConnect 0.2.3 and SMSNotifier Plugin 0.3.2 installed and I print from Cura (latest) with plugin. My router assigns a fixed IP address to the Octoprint server via DHCP reservation ,192.168.0.130 up high, no conflicts with other sthings... most of my devices get fixed IP via reservations. This octoprint server has been running reliably for over a year. Other than online updates as new versions came out... no changes...

Have been having some wifi issues with other devices on 2.4GHz starting a day ago... restarted my router. Seemed fine. Didn't think much of it. This morning I went down to start up another print of something I have been printing multiple of for the past week or longer... went into Cura, loaded it, sliced it (ZERO changes in Cura for the last week while doing this... just load, slide, print...) Octoprint and the printer have been on and running and doing thos same job for the duration.

I noticed it was taking a LONG time this time to send to Octoprint. So I grabbed my phone and made sure it was on the same 2.4GHz wifi and ran a speed test... I was getting like 2mb/s speed... ouch... Tested my 5GHz and 63mb/s so my internet was fast... it was something on 2.4GHz wifi that was slow...

All I did was power cycle my Octoprint and printer (one power bar switch does Raspberry Pi and printer) and tried Cura again and wicked fast to send. Ran the speed test on my phone on the 2.4GHz wifi and wicked fast.

Coincidence? Unlikely...

Any thoughts? Next time I guess I am using wireshark or something...