Support for custom control editor on octoscreen

What is the problem?

The buttons/slider created using custom control plugin in octoprint using raspberry pi do not appear on the 7inch touch screen display using octoscreen

What did you already try to solve it?

I was using touch ui before, the buttons/slider created using custom control editor in octoprint were not appearing in the 7 inch touch I was using.Then I deleted touch ui plugin and installed octoscreen plugin.Restarted octoprint several times but still not working

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes,I have also tried running 0ctoprint in safe mode.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No,It didnt

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
octoprint.log (985.5 KB)

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Octoprint version 1.6.1
Octoscreen version 2.7.3
Octoscreen plugin version 2.6.0
Core XY printer
Marlin firmware
Board : Arduino mega 2560 + Ramps
Google chrome
Windows operating system
Using raspberry pi version 3b+ along with the 7 inch official raspberry pi touch screen

This is as intended - unless OctoScreen adds this feature, then your custom controls will not show up on it's UI.

You would have to ask nicely and request this feature here:

Is there any other UI that can be used on raspberry pi touch screen than supports custom controls?

Thanks for the fast reply by the way.

OctoDash supports custom actions. These actions are buttons that you define in OctoDash for certain things. Separate feature, but still allowing customisation, there's a range of different things you can add and control.

Okay,thanks a lot.I will try that.Does it support custom sliders also?

No sliders, just commands. Some pre-built and others just whatever gcode you configure it to run. Another option over TouchUI is Screen Squish plugin, but also requires a browser to load unlike octoscreen or octodash which are running their own browser apps.

I tried that. Works great on my phone. How do I get my touchscreen to load octoprint from a browser?