Temperature fall and Octopi starts at line33

What is the problem?

I'm new in using Octoprint/Octopi. I use prusaslicer and have a SnapMaker 2.0

I have cancels a job at layer 33 due the extruder and bed temperature fall to 0°C. Why?? Now I will print a new file. It will start at layer 33. How can I tell Octoprint/Octopi to start at layer 1?

What did you already try to solve it?

I try to rename the file. I have try other file. I have try send the file from Prusaslicer directly to Octoprint

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support! Not log excerpts, complete logs.)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version 1.5.2, OctoPi version 0.18.0, printer SnapMaker 2.0, firmware 1.9, browser FireFox and Chrome, RPi 4 8GB and 64GB SD-card, ...!
Screen Shot 12-20-20 at 11.59 PM|474x500

Without logs hard to tell - my crystal ball is in the shop :wink:

I guess a plugin is turning your temperatures down because it thinks the printer idling.
Try it in safe mode and upload the logs

3 Likes

My crystall ball is broken. As this is the normal way questions where answered, than it is better that there come no answers.

I think I can better stop with Octoprint. I don't waste my time with investigate all.

Have a nice time.

Have a nice day

4 Likes

Well don't waste ours then, if you can't be bothered to put any effort into providing any information, then neither will we.

2 Likes

To be clear: you are very welcome here, but we cannot help you if you can't/won't provide us the information we need to help you.

4 Likes

I think that's a very nice way to respond. I would have been a lot ruder to you had I gotten here first. Getting your point across with a little humor is alway easier to take.
Now, I know you're probably frustrated... So why not take a deep breath and realize the folks on here are trying to help you, for free, to set up software you downloaded, for free. :grin:

1 Like

if you use the Snapmaker console while it is printing from OctoPrint the console takes over and sends things like temperature controls to the printer - like take it to 0. Not OctoPrints fault.

Rule is If using OctoPrint (which is great), don't mess with the Snapmaker console.

For others who may have the same problem.

2 Likes