I have been using OctoPrint/OctoPi for a month now (without issue) and got a new Creality CR-X for Christmas There is an issue displaying bed/tool temperature in the graph with the CR-X.
Description of Issue:
My Prusa i3 Kit correctly graphs bed and tool temperature.
However, my Creality CR-X does not. With my CR-X, the current Bed temp displays on the graph but not the target bed temperature. The Tool temperature will not display on the graph at all (no red line on the graph at all).
Further, I cannot SET the target temp of the tool via OctoPrint. Whenever I attempt to do so, the "Actual" status stays on 'OFF'.
- OctoPrint displays temps correctly with my Prusa i3 printer kit.
- CR-X: Both the tool and bed actual temperatures and target temps display PROPERLY on the printer screen itself (so I know that the thermisters are working properly).
- The terminal seems to suggest that OctoPrint is receiving the temperatures. Here is a sample of the terminal output:
Recv: ==T:23.32 /0.00 ==B:40.29 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.59 /0.00 ==B:40.37 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.01 /0.00 ==B:40.28 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.71 /0.00 ==B:40.26 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.52 /0.00 ==B:40.02 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.05 /0.00 ==B:40.15 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.05 /0.00 ==B:40.20 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
Recv: ==T:23.09 /0.00 ==B:40.13 /0.00 @:0 B@:0
- I tried a clean installation of OctoPi and updated OctoPrint to the latest version.
- I am running a clean install of OctoPrint 1.3.10 running on OctoPi 0.15.1
- Running the lastest firmware of the CR-X (1.10.0).
I am not sure if this is an OctoPrint issue or an issue with my printer.
Thanks for your time.