Temperatures panel not working

What is the problem? Temperatures not working. First off I am very new to all this my CR-10S Pro is three days old. I got the Pi setup and installed this evening. The webcam works but I will likely see about getting a better quality one. All other controls seem to work and now the graph for the Bed seems to be working. But tool and bed Actual show 0.0 C for tool and a - for bed also there is no graph line for tool. Setting the temps does set them on the printer according to it's screen.

What did you already try to solve it? I know of nothing to try except power cycling both the printer and Pi a couple of times. Which had not effect.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!) I do not know how to get logs yet but will look into it.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible) OctoPrint ver 17 - latest one brand new printer - have tries Mac OS Win 10 and iPad

The word logs is highlighted automagically - you may click it.