Tenlog tl-d3 offset issues

What is the problem?

Hi i have a tenlog tl-d3 i have set the offset up on the second extruder and using cura and a sd card in prints perfectly well bit as soon as i connect the pi and octoprint ot changes the 2nd extruder offset so whrn it comes to a kayee change imthe prunt gets a step in it

What did you already try to solve it?

Looking for changes i can make in octoprint but have a very little understanding of it

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes to no avail

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

On the raspberry pi interface

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Latest octoprint stable version and marlon legacy as 2.0 is not available yet apparently

Hello @Jason_Leer !

Usually you have the possibility to store the offsets to the printers eeprom.
Usually M500 (G-code - RepRap)

The moment you connect a host to the printers USB port, the printer resets and when the offsets are not stored, they are gone.

Hi @Ewald_Ikemann hanks for the reply i have not seen any prompts to save to the eprom is there away of saving it manually at all ?

Anyone with any ideas please

In the OctoPrint Terminal Tab communications with your printer are displayed and there is a text input and a Send button. @Ewald_Ikemann suggested that after setting the offsets, you should save them by sending the printer an M500 gcode command (i.e. type "M500" in the text input and click Send). In both his response and mine, we included a link (blue text) that you can click to get more information about this command (and many, many more).

If this isn't enough help, then you will have to provide us with more details. One of the best ways to do that is creating a systeminfo bundle (note this is a blue link you can click for more information including details on how to generate one and upload it).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.