The OctoPrint server is currently not running, but no logs

What is the problem?

Hi !
I get the " The OctoPrint server is currently not running" page, and I have tried anything that came to my mind to solve it.

What did you already try to solve it?

I have changed power supply, changed my sd card, changed my raspberryPI for a 3B+, tried a 2.4ghz wifi as well as a 5ghz one. Finally, I tried to connect to my raspberrypi via ssh to get logs, but there is no log file inside .octoprint (there is only a config.yalm) .

Have you tried running in safe mode?

I have tried and it seems to be unable to find the files to do such.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

I can't run safe mode

Systeminfo Bundle

processor : 0
model name : ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l)
BogoMIPS : 38.40
Features : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant : 0x0
CPU part : 0xd03
CPU revision : 4

processor : 1
Features : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm crc32

processor : 2

processor : 3

Hardware : BCM2835
Revision : a020d3
Serial : 00000000963e0dd3
Model : Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible
I have octopi 0.18.0, octoprint 1.7.3. I wrote the sd card on a m1 max mac if that's relevant
Thank you for reading !

Did you happen to change the username of the pi when you flashed? If so, that's the reason:

1 Like

Hi! It solved it ! :slight_smile: Thank you very much for your reply and sorry it seems the solution was in plain sight ...

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.