Timelapse and OrangePi 0 +2

Camera model

For Orange pi 2MP Camera with Wide-Angle Lens 2 Million Pixel module for PC / Pi One / PC Plus / Plus2e / Zero Plus 2
Product specifications:

1. 2 million pixel orange pie orange pie (orange pi) development board camera module
  2. Product size 54mm18mm6.35mm
  3. Product chip: GC2035
  4. The highest resolution: 1600*1200
  5. Field of view: 60°

What is the problem?
Hello, I have another problem. I would like to have an Octoprint on OPi Zero Plus2 with a 2MP camera connected via CSI. On Ubuntu 16.04 (Linux 3.4.113) I installed octoprint, motion and nginx (all via apt install).
I can see Octoprint on IP: 5000, I can see the image from the camera on IP: 8081. Through ngix I can see octoprint (IP/octoprint) and camera view (IP/webcam). Unfortunately, I have a problem with connecting the camera to octoprint :(.

What did you already try to solve it?
If I enter octoprint via IP: 5000 w enu Webcam & Timelapse -> Webcam -> stream URL I cannot see the image from the camera (I tried different addresses and nothing :() it is from Timelapse Recordings, I do not know what address to enter for Snapshot URL and Path to FFMPE.
If I enter octoprint via nginx IP /octoprint, then by typing in webcam -> Stram URL "/webcam" I have a preview in the window after pressing Test. Unfortunately, nothing happened with Snapshot and FFMPE.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
there is no webcamd.log and dmesg in /var/log :frowning: another files - auth.log, kern.lof and syslog in: log.zip (1.4 MB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

The stream URL must be a reachable URL outside your OctoPrint install, from the browser. Try putting the fully qualified URL in eg. http://your-ip/webcam and in the snapshot you can use http://127.0.0.1/webcam.

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it doesn't work
There is octoprint.log in the zip octoprint.zip (9.4 KB)
Maybe some other hints?

and screen:

You'll have to find what the snapshot address is for motion, I'm not familiar with it.

With mjpg streamer, it is /?action=snapshot, you will have to find out how that works using motion to stream instead of mjpg streamer. You can test the URL in your browser to try and find out what works, outside OctoPrint.