Touch UI not working

Hi All, I am very new to Pi and Octoprint. I have managed to get it set up and functioning- it was great. then one day.....

My Touch UI stopped working, but I was still able to control Pi from laptop (WiFi) to print. It was lit up and responding, but when I click on a tab, it responds, but isn't working properly. For instance, when I go to CONNECTION, it gives me a white screen with abort in lower corner and X in the upper, but that's it.
When I go to LOG IN, it responds to my touch, but it doesn't trigger any functions. This is the same on my laptop.

The Touch UI screen is visible, but under the title is v?.?.?. and it says COPY ALL with files bottom right. Again it reacts, but doesn't trigger anything. This is true for all of the tabs, just a little different.

I was in the browser version and my camera stopped working. I clicked on the TOUCH icon (I think, its the phone icon) that changed it to the TOUCH UI screen, and now I cant get back to the web interface.

if this is a card failure, if I can access the files on (I don't know yet) would I be able to transfer them to a new card once I have Octoprint flashed so that the add-ons are saved? or would I just need to start over?

Thanks for any help!

What did you already try to solve it? nothing yet.

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, ...)

1 Like

I've got the same symptoms. I did a clean reinstall of the whole octopi but I'm ending up with same issues. Anyhow, it was working before before the last update came - but as I still setting up the system, I was expecting that I did something wrong.

I just started over with a different card and its working fine

1 Like