Troubles with saving of settings

What is the problem?
Hello
I have some troubles with unfinished saving of settings after some adjustment of new installation of octoprint. Not sure exactly when, maybe after add new printer a pushing on save button I have not finish saving (rotating circle) - see the attached picture - and all setting categories is in one page - no need switching between settings categories
Also after fresh install not working restoring of backup - when I pushed Restore button nothing happened. (Backup is also attached)

What did you already try to solve it?
When I switch to safety mode - the settings working properly, but in normal mode with all 3rd parties addon disabled the circle is still turning - closing of settings window is possible only by ESC x in right top corner.
Same problem I have on second RPi with Octopi 0.15.0 after upgrade to Octoprint 1.4.0

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)

octoprint (14).log (90.0 KB)
Builder octoprint-backup-20200309-170135.zip (784.2 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
Fresh install of octopi 0.17.0 on RPi 3B with octoprint updated to 1.4.0, Builder Dual, Browser Chrome

A post was split to a new topic: Problem installing Czech translation