Trying to install a TFT

What is the problem? cannot access pi through putty. I am tying to install a touchscreen on my pi with Octoprint. I logged on to octoprint and grabbed the touchui plug in and now i need drivers. I try to access my oi with putty and I cant get passed the password part. I type in pi and the password then when after im in I type sudo raspi-config and it asks for the sudo password and that is as far as I get. What is the sudo password?
Thanks.. LTR_

What did you already try to solve it?

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...) I have always had issues accessing my pi through putty and I have gotten by by just usung the octopi menu in the interface, What am I doing wrong? All the help videos seem to be for an older version of Octoprint.
Another noob LTR

The sudo password is the logged in user's password. That is to say, the same password you used to log in.

i tried that, it says invalid..??

Nevermind, you are correct.. I thank you Sir..
LTR

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Don't forget to click the checkbox next to his post to mark it as the solution.

Ideally, mark the comment that has the information on what password sudo is looking for, since it will actually show up at the top, right after your description of your problem.