Unable to login with default credentials

What is the problem?
Unable to login via IP or octopi.local with default login/password (pi/raspberry) on fresh Octoprint install. Supplicant.txt updated and connects. Can view printer cam via the spaghetti detective. Octodash works as well, can see printer functions and control printer with octodash interface

What did you already try to solve it?
Checked for users via ssh on pi in Octoprint env. “Pi” is only listed user. Tried wiping xml files and redoing setup wizard. No luck.

Logs (syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

Only getting user doesn’t exist or password incorrect when logging into web interface

Additional information about your network (Hardware you are trying to connect to, hardware you are trying to connect from, router, access point, used operating systems, ...)

Fiber connection with 5ghz wifi connection to the pi. Win 10. iOS

1 Like

There are no default credentials to login to OctoPrint. You set them up when you setup OctoPrint in the first place.

pi/raspberry is the login for SSH. This is different to the login to OctoPrint in your browser, which as said above has no default.

If you need to reset the password because you no longer know what it is, there is a guide:

Ok, I was able to add "true" to the first run in the octoprint/config file, via Nano in ssh. Though I swore what I just did to fix it, is the exact same thing I had done prior. If I'm unable to access again when asked to login, I will reopen this thread.
Thanks!