What is the problem?
Octopi works fine, I can see camera stream and control printer locally. But I'm unable to see camera stream nor snapshot remotely.
What did you already try to solve it?
- OctoPrint Anywhere - can control printer, can't see video
- Polar Cloud - can't control printer, can't see video
- OctoSlack - can control printer, can't see video
- Astroprint plugin - can control printer, can't see video (camera error in both iOS app and Cloud app)
- Astroprint (AstroBox) - can't control printer, can't see video (afaik works only with USB cameras)
I've tried http access and VPN, but the realized I dont have public IP, so it's not possible
Additional information about your setup
Local network is setup around 3G/4G router with no public IP.
RPi camera module (without USB)
Prusa i3 MK2S
I see common pattern - video works locally, but not remotely, no matter what plugin I use, so perhaps there is something wrong with OctoPi setup itself. Any ideas?