Unresponsive octoprint, lots of octoprint.plugins.forcelogin - WARNING

What is the problem?
I found my prusa mk3s this morning halted mid print. The pi running octoprint was still responding, but when I refreshed the web page it gave the error that ocroprint wasn't currently running. I removed power to everything and cleaned up the build plate etc.

Powering it all back up, octoprint is now running (and waiting to see if it will print the file it was printing properly now)

What did you already try to solve it?
I checked the log and there are massive amounts of this error:
octoprint.plugins.forcelogin - WARNING - Socket message held back, but backlog full. Throwing message away: event
about 4 a second for about 5 hours before the log abruptly ends. File link as too big for upload attached.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ...)
Prusa mk3s running 3.7.2
Octoprint 1.3.1 running on a pi w zero connected to the printer via the socket on the prusa control board.

Try this again in Safe Mode to see if those errors are now absent from the log. If that fixes it, then it sounds like one of your added plugins isn't authenticating with websockets after the passive login.

This issue describes the backlog, for what it's worth.

Oh—I just saw this—you're trying to run OctoPrint on a Pi Zero W. Since it only has one core it's really not going to be that reliable for you. I would seriously suggest an upgrade (regardless of what Prusa might have suggested otherwise).

Are you really running OctoPrint 1.3.1 or 1.3.11?