Unusual Ssh login problem Octopi on rpi4 username issue?

**What is the problem?**i am unable to login to octopi using SSH, but can login using Octopod, or via browser and IP address

**What did you already try to solve it?**Double checked I am correctly entering username, ip address and then password when requested

Logs (octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab at a minimum, browser error console if UI issue ... no logs, no support!)says invalid username/password but copying and pasting from octopod login saved details

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible)
I think my problem is the username I chose. Andy@1. So when I try to login via (various) ssh portal programs the host name reads

Andy@1@192.168.0.123

I think the 2 β€œ@β€œ signs are causing the problem.

So my question is how do I change my username without being able to login via ssh?

I am not very experienced, as you can probably tell from my confused nomenclature. Hopefully this is easy

Thanks so much in advance

You would have to login local by plugging in a tv/monitor and keyboard.

usermod -l login-name old-name

maybe, just results of a quick search for linux rename user, so not sure. But if you installed Octopi, wouldn't you be connecting SSH as the user pi?