Update 1.6.1 to 1.7.3 error

I insert the log files.
I am a layman and therefore excuse the ignorance. Thank you.

plugin_softwareupdate_console.log (55.6 KB)
octoprint.log (113.2 KB)

What is the problem?

WRITE HERE

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Hello @Andrea_Oddone !

You may have a look on one of these threads:

https://community.octoprint.org/search?q=1.6.1%201.7.%20status:solved

Please include more information about how you have installed OctoPrint. We have no info on how it is running to try and give advice on troubleshooting or solutions.

I installed octoprint on a creality wifibox, following the procedure found on github. as said I am a layman and I thought the most sensible thing was to attach the LOG files, thinking, perhaps wrongly, that from them one could understand the problem.

I had a look through the OctoWRT GitHub, and there seem to be a few similar issues with varying resolutions, usually because some step of the install instructions was missed. Installing on the Creality WiFi Box is not common so I don't know enough about how it works to say what might be going wrong here.

1 Like

one option would be to flash everything again and to install the latest octoprint version this time

replace

pip install Octoprint==1.6.1

with

pip install Octoprint

And for the record, given how incredibly low powered (I'm tempted to say anemic) the aforementioned wifi box is, you should not consider it even remotely supported in either case. If it works, hooray, if it doesn't, well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.