Upgraded Monterey to 12.6 and now can't Login

What is the problem

The login doesn't recognize me after Monterey upgrade to 12.6

What did you already try to solve it?

I don't even know what version Octoprint I have, it was loaded in the Series 1 printer from several years ago and never changed.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

No, I don't know what that is.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

I can't Login to find out what version I have and the printer is a Series 1 that's no longer in business.

It's probably a 5 - 10 years old version of OctoPrint.
I can't tell you why it isn't working without any logs.
Try to access it via another pc, an older mac or a vm.

It would also probably be a good idea to update the device that runs OctoPrint inside the printer.
I guess you could open it and check what's inside. Fingers crossed that it's a Raspberry Pi 2.

A computer coder spent several hours trying to install a new version of Octoprint to run the 3d printer but couldn't complete all the steps. However, an older micro memory card from 2018 was found that had the non-login security version of Octoprint on it and after using that again the printer is working great. The problem was the security add on in the newer software stopped recognizing the correct login responses which prevented any further access to the software/ printer. Unless an easy to install version of Octoprint becomes available someday for non computer expert users like myself, the old version (without the not needed security login) will remain.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.