Velleman K8200 - Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)

Raspberrypi 3 B. OctoPrint last update and Velleman K8200 firmware Marlin updated just in case but its the same version. Octoprint connects to the internet and i can access all functionality but not able to connect to my printer. same error and try at different baudrate:
Offline (Error: No more candidates to test, and no working port/baudrate combination detected.)

For the rest, the printer runs fine when directly connected to the PC using repertier. some help would be great. tired of having to use my PC for printing.
thanks in advance.octoprint (1).log (81.7 KB)

Hell @Jef_Haemhouts_Moraga!

You may try the baudrates manually.

You also have to take care of this:

2020-10-29 20:07:50,061 - octoprint.plugins.pi_support - WARNING - This Raspberry Pi is reporting problems that might lead to bad performance or errors caused by overheating or insufficient power.
!!! UNDERVOLTAGE REPORTED !!! Make sure that the power supply and power cable are capable of supplying enough voltage and current to your Pi.
2 Likes

Hi Ewald, thanks for your comments, i have manually tried the different baudrates with no success, also changed them inside the configurations and refresh the page.

I did noticed the undervoltage report, which is confusing, i plugged it with 2 different transformers with 2.5A output. any idea idea where i should be?

thanks in advance

you were right, i upped the amps and not it works! its always human error. thanks for the tip! time to print!

Great! Tech sometimes is weird.

Could you please: