"Waiting for print to complete before rendering" but print has been done

What is the problem? I am trying to obtain my footage, and the buttons are all grayed out. It says that it's waiting for print to complete before rendering but the print has been done for awhile now.

What did you already try to solve it? I looked all over the forums and couldn't find the issue here :cry: I'm not very tech-savvy, so I'm not sure what to do next and am afraid of losing my files. I already tried restarting Octoprint.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)
OctoPrint & Octopi version:

SCREENSHOT:

I've not used Octolapse but for the default time-lapse, I once set 60 for the Timelapse Post Roll feature (thinking that this would result in a minute at the end) and it ended up processing something like 400 minutes of end frames at the end (interpreting that as something else, apparently). Mine then ground away for a long time, appending many frames to the end of the video. Not sure if that's what you're seeing or not.