Warning: Firmware Broken on New Creality SerMoon D1

What is the problem?

Warning: Firmware Broken I have the Creality SerMoon D1 printer. As soon as OctoPrint (on OctoPi) connects I get this Firmware Broken error. Apparently, certain pieces of the standard protocol have been duplicated. As such I have tried the fix (OctoPrint doesn't show a temperature graph for my Creality printer with stock firmware). When I attempt to install this I get an error stating that the octoprint_setuptools are not found, and it suggests that I may not be logged on as the right user. I tried root and pi.

What did you already try to solve it?

(OctoPrint doesn't show a temperature graph for my Creality printer with stock firmware

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes, no change.

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)
octoprint-systeminfo-20210831205641.zip (12.1 KB)

(OctoPrint doesn't show a temperature graph for my Creality printer with stock firmware

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version =1.6.1, OctoPi version =0.18.0, printer=Creality SerMoon D1, firmware=1.1.10, browser=Chromium, operating system=RaspbianOS, ... as much data as possible

Did you try to install the plugin via ssh?
If yes - try to install it via the plugin browser in the settings menu :slight_smile:

Installed via the plugin Manager worked fine.. Thanks

1 Like