Warning messages during plugin install

What is the problem?

Warning messages during plugin install

Installing plugin "UI Customizer" from https://github.com/LazeMSS/OctoPrint-UICustomizer/archive/main.zip...

Same messages with some plugin install.

Fresh install

What did you already try to solve it?

WRITE HERE

Have you tried running in safe mode and if so did it solve the issue?

WRITE HERE

Complete Logs

/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/crypto.py:14: CryptographyDeprecationWarning: Python 2 is no longer supported by the Python core team. Support for it is now deprecated in cryptography, and will be removed in a future release.
from cryptography import utils, x509

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint : 1.5.0 on RPI4 4Go Linux octopi 5.4.79-v7l+ #1373 SMP Mon Nov 23 13:27:40 GMT 2020 armv7l Linux octopi 5.4.79-v7l+ #1373 SMP Mon Nov 23 13:27:40 GMT 2020 armv7l
OctoPrint version : 1.5.0
OctoPi version : 0.17.0

WRITE HERE

It would be helpful if you could provide what the warning message is... :slightly_smiling_face:

Remember, we aren't mind readers. For all I know, it might say 'I'm about to catch fire, please help'.

Hello warning message is :slight_smile:

/home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OpenSSL/crypto.py:14: CryptographyDeprecationWarning: Python 2 is no longer supported by the Python core team. Support for it is now deprecated in cryptography, and will be removed in a future release.
from cryptography import utils, x509

Thanks

Don't worry about it, depreciation warnings mean 'This will stop working in a newer update', in this case it is a dependency. Authors of plugins & OctoPrint itself will make sure that we don't use this newer version.

Or, to get rid of this warning, you can upgrade to Python 3, which you will have to do at some point, so to stop getting warnings:

1 Like

Thank you for this reply i try to use this upgrade tutorial !

1 Like