Webcam not streaming - it is intermittent

Upgraded to oprint 1.9 / opi 1.0 - webcam was working - now it does not work
Camera model
RPI model 3
What is the problem?
After upgrade had some issues with wecam streaming - but got that resolved I thought. Now webcam is not streaming again
What did you already try to solve it?
Rebooted Rpi and oprint several times, tested links in "classic webcam" view - says "webcam stream not loaded
Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
octoprint-logs.zip (2.1 MB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
1.9/1.0

There should have been a question about safe mode - did you try it? What was the result?

Thanks for the prompt reply Charlie!
No starting oprint in safe mode made no difference!
but....
logging out of the pi , cold boot and restart of oprint seems to have resolved the problem - webcam now active. I'm thinking I have a ghost in my machine - - since I updated oprint/opi the web cam has been a bit flaky - sometimes working sometimes not. Last time this happened I thought it was upping the GPU performance to 512 (see comment in my other post)

I was getting similar errors from the latest update and determined it was only happening with Microsoft’s Edge browser. I changed to Chrome and haven’t had another error message.

Thanks for the reply - I'm using Chromium (Chrome for Rpi) also - but still get periodic issues with webcam streaming.