WebCam not working for RPI 3B+

Raspberry Pi Camera V2

No video feed

Tried this Webcam Setup

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint 1.5.1, OctoPi 0.17.0)

The tutorial you have followed is unlikely to work. All you need to do is follow one of the tutorials linked from https://octoprint.org/download/ which tutorial will depend if you've used the Octopi image or installed Ootoprint on Raspberry Pi OS.

I know have gone there and saw this

You also do not need to manually enable the RaspiCam if you have one, that is already taken care of on the image as well. But in the control tab of OctoPrint the camera does not show any video?

Quick raspicam checklist

• Is the CSI cable inserted the right way? The silvery contacts need to face away from the Ethernet connector!
  • Is the CSI cable fully seated?
  • Did you insert the CSI cable into the Display connector? It needs to be inserted into the CSI connector, which is the one closer to the Ethernet connector.
  • Is the other end of the CSI cable correctly attached to the camera board?
  • When the camera module is facing away you should see the blue part of the cable in the camera board
1 Like

This is how my camera is attached. Feels like its fully seated but still no video in control tab.

This link MJPG Stream works fine but I don't know why the control tab in OctoPrint doesn't show any video?

Did you try another browser?
Are you using the default settings in the octopi.txt or did you change them to a higher resolution/quality?

I have tried microsoft edge. I have not touched the octopi.txt at all