Webcam + Print Quality

Camera model
Wyze V2

What is the problem?
I noticed that after removing and disabling all camera functionality in OctoPrint that my print quality has improved. I know that Octolapse sets delays, but even with that disabled and just using the webcam for monitoring purposes, it was having massive issues with stringing, etc. Is this possible? I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+.

What did you already try to solve it?
Removed all webcams.

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I have a print running at the moment so I cant pull the logs right this second. Just seeing if anyone else has experienced this at all or if maybe I'm missing something else.

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
Octoprint Version 1.4.0

My theory (which is yet to be proven) is because all of the USB ports on an RPi are connected through a single hub, a misbehaving (or hogging) USB device on one port could interfere with the USB serial port used to connect the printer.

This issue appears to confirm my theory. If possible, try lowering the frame rate and/or the resolution on the camera and see if you can find settings that allow the camera and printer to coexist peacefully.