Webcam won't work after new Marlin update

Camera model
Logitech C270

What is the problem?
I am new to Octoprint, and after updating to the new Marlin firmware on my CR-10, the webcam stopped working. Has anyone has this issue?

What did you already try to solve it?

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ...)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)
Octoprint 1.3.11

That's a strange issue. The webcam isn't plugged into your 3d printer is it? Otherwise, my bet is that this is just a coincidence that your camera is having problems at the same time as the upgrade. Did you do anything else to your Octoprint instance (updates, install plugins, change settings) or your Raspberry Pi? Are you using OctoPi?

It is connected to my raspberry pi. I did update to the latest version of octoprint, and I added the plugin octopod. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version of octoprint?

Try going to your steam manually in the browser and see what it says. You can press F12 to open the debugger, then look at the network tab and refresh after pasting in the URL. The streaming URL should look something like this:

{IP_Address_Of_Pi}/webcam/?action=stream

If that works, there is something wrong with your webcam settings in OctoPrint.

Also try this address:
{IP_Address_Of_Pi}:8080/?action=stream

If both of those fail, and your error message in the network tab of the browser debugger don't tell you anything interesting, post your octopi.txt file.