What webcam to buy with rpi4 4GB for 1080p + IR nightvision + heat vision + noise dB measurement + trigger plugins?

1. To be used with a >80MB/s read/write microSD card.
    Or I could write it to a dedicated server with HDDs or cache it to an SSD where debian spins but it would need to be USB-plugged and it's impossible to extend an USB cord over 20meters, right???

4K@30fps feature would be appreciated, 60fps I'd also like to hear about it

built-in LED feature would be appreciated, such as on the razer kiyo

autofocus as well

heat vision is of course optionnal but I was just wondering if such webcam even exists...

1. Also, are there plugins to automatically (depending on hour of the day threshold chosen beforehand) trigger some light, either built-in or external plugged to the pi ?

1. Can the multi cam plugin or another one automatically switch (depending on hour of the day threshold chosen beforehand) the stream from let's say a normal webcam to an IR webcam both plugged to the pi ?

By thanking you in advance,
regards

So the features you are listing sound like the ones you would find on a DSLR Rig with some IFTT mixed in. I am pretty sure there isnt a webcam that has all those features and if there were one it would be pretty pricey. May need to curb your expectations and decide exactly what is most important to you when it comes to monitoring or recording your prints.