Wifi is on and working

What is the problem? can not get the octopi to work on my pi 4

What did you already try to solve it?

tryed down loading it 30 to 40 times did not solve the problem

Have you tried running in safe mode? yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

no

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Hello @phil169 !

What OctoPi version are you using and how do you get it onto the SD card?

Hello,

when trying to download it 30+ times didn't solve the problem then maybe the problem was not about downloading it in the first place.

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing what kind of problem you might experience since you don't tell us. Please take the time to detail your situation or you won't get answers for lack of questions.

hi sorry but new to all this
i have a pi4 with a touch screen, i added the octopi from the raspberry pi sd card and followed the instructions on the occtoprint site. i have both the wifi and the lan cable web addresses and both work on my phone, but when i go to login on the touch screen it asking for a user name and password when i punt them in it saying thay are not correct and to re enter them i am useing the same as i used to set this up on my phone. what am i doing wrong/
thanks

there are 2 different user/password pairs that you have to use when installing and starting octoprint. One is the password you use for sshing into the pi, factory default is pi/raspberry. You get prompted to change the password when octopi runs.

The other one is your username and password when running OctoPrint. You're asked to set this when OctoPrint runs the first time (first time setup wizard).

Those two accounts are completly separate, one is a user account on the OS level, the other a user account of an application.

thanks everyone now conected to pi now for the printer. can you change the printer settings at all???

As a rule of thumb, printer settings which can be set by GCODE OctoPrint can set. Other settings have been compiled into the firmware,
To edit those you'll have to configure, compile, upload and flash a new firmware version.

What were you thinking of in particular?