Windows 10 Camera Freezes At Random Points During Print

Camera model
HeiYi 1080 Webcam

What is the problem?

Following the guide, I'm using YAWCAM to stream the webcam, and using the octolapse plugin for timelapses. At seemingly random times during the print the camera will freeze on one frame. YAWCAM has a setting that checks for this, and attempts to restart the camera, which causes a java crash. Disabling that setting just leaves the camera frozen on whatever frame it last captured, so the timelapse renders but some percentage of it is just that frame for the rest of the video. The camera registers as on during this time (the green light is showing on it), but it is frozen on that frame.

What did you already try to solve it?

I've tried updating java, reinstalling octoprint and the plugins from scratch, uninstalling and reinstalling the camera driver, changing the registry setting found here, checking windows power settings for USB devices, and using a different camera software (cam2web).

Logs (/var/log/webcamd.log, syslog, dmesg, ... no logs, no support)
I'm guessing that this is an issue with the camera rather than octoprint or octolapse, but I've attached logs just in case.

octoprint.log (30.1 KB)
log25.log (63.4 KB)

Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, ...)

I'm running Windows 10 version 20H2, the latest YAWCAM, Octolapse 0.4.1, Octoprint 1.8.1 Python 3.9.13