Can't click or print anything

What is the problem?
I am not able to click print on any of my files or do anything else technical.
What did you already try to solve it?
Restarted the octoprint and printers multiple times.
Additional information about your setup (OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, octoprint.log, serial.log or output on terminal tab, ...)

octoprint.log (91.8 KB)

Looks like this:

I tried everything you suggested and nothing worked. I re-imaged the sim card but it is still doing the same thing. I tried another Sim but again the same result. Different computer, same result, different cord connecting printers and pi, didn't work. Differnt power source, didn't work.

Is the printer powered on and isn't the printers USB port just powered by the RasPi?
Can you send commands via the terminal? M115 should give the firmware information of the printer.
Also try in save mode.

The printers are on, safemode did not work. I am not able to disconnect from printer When tying to login on terminal i got:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!

Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!

It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.

The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is

SHA256:9Ky3VtX22T5sWUldoVYToSYAz7Ca2kvARdmkHjhWE4Q.

Please contact your system administrator.

Add correct host key in /Users/Drewboy/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.

Offending ECDSA key in /Users/Drewboy/.ssh/known_hosts:1

ECDSA host key for 192.168.1.116 has changed and you have requested strict checking.

Host key verification failed.

Wait.... you are not able to SSH into the machine but are telling me you tried all points outlined in the FAQ, some of which require you to SSH into the machine, and they didn't work? Care to explain how that can be possible? :thinking:

In any case...

PS: Do not spam the community mail address to demand quick help with your problem because "you run a business". If this is so important to you, feel free to contact me about paid support. But don't abuse the mail address that's in place for helping people with problems with the forums.

2 Likes