Can't print from Octoprint

My printer (Ender 3) was working fine until I did an update and now it won't print from Octoprint.
Its how I've been printing for the past several months with no major issues. A few months ago I added a CR Touch and that has improved things but since I just updated Octoprint it doesn't work. It either starts the probing process and fails and just repeats that over and over, or it just sits there and the screen says printing but it doesn't do anything.
Ive disconnected my Octoprint and Octodash screen and it works fine without it but I'm wondering what the problem may be, and I miss having the server.

Hello @Tom_Koza !

When yo opened this thread, there was a template with some information requests.
That is to help us to help you.
Where is it gone?

Sorry here it is, and also apologies if Im missing info

What is the problem?

See my question above Plz.

What did you already try to solve it?

I disconnected my Raspberry Pi/octopi,print,Dash from my Ender 3

Have you tried running in safe mode?

no

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

didn't try

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

You say this like i know how to get this information

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

Ender 3 with a v2 color screen that was purchased from "The First Layer" and is also running their firmware.
As I said, it's running just fine off the SD card.
I can't really look at all this info as I'm in the middle of a 2 day print, sorry

Press the blue words, they are links to instructions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.