Cant't connect to the MCU via Serial port (banana pi and custom printerboard based on arduino due)

What is the problem?

Octoprint can't detect the printer, i am connected via the serial port of the banana pi from the gpio.

I get this
Could not autodetect your printer
No working connection parameters could be found. Are you sure your printer is physically connected and supported? Refer to the FAQ for help in debugging this.

What did you already try to solve it?

I checked the serial port with an oscilloscope and changes a few settings in serial connection but i don't really know what to do. i run it with a virtual printer and it works.

Have you tried running in safe mode?

Yes

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

No

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

i am using octoprint 1.8.6 and i tried with a banana pi zero, a banana pi berry both running Armbian. i am using firefox to connect to octoprint. i tried to use my printer board and an Arduino Due as a MCU

Hello @melROLL !

You missed this one:

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Ok thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.