Ender 5 plus & raspberry pi screen flashing

What is the problem?

when i connect my raspberry pi to my printer the screen flashes on my ender 5 plus lcd till i turn it on the printer then it stops. is that normal?

What did you already try to solve it?

i tried restarting both the rbp then the printer and still

Have you tried running in safe mode?

WRITE HERE

Did running in safe mode solve the problem?

WRITE HERE

Systeminfo Bundle

You can download this in OctoPrint's System Information dialog ... no bundle, no support!)

WRITE HERE

Additional information about your setup

OctoPrint version, OctoPi version, printer, firmware, browser, operating system, ... as much data as possible

WRITE HERE

Hello @sw1ft2u !

Somehow: yes:

Please see here:

and here:

1 Like

I do not have a solution. My Ender 5+ will not work with octopi. I have tried 3 times. This last time I continued to have issues for that afternoon even after a power cycle. It showed printing but wasn't doing anything and the wipe path went from up and down to a triangle on gcode files that I was using before tried this last time.
This has been of months so the version of octopi have been different and using raspberrypi 3b+ and 4b. I use a usb cable with the power line cut so power isn't the issue.
I am using stock screen and the creality silent board for E5+.

Hello @sw1ft2u !

It seems you have a very different issue.

Please open a new thread in the sub forum Get Help and give all the requested information that are asked for in the template.

possibly, except the initial behaviors are the same. raspberry pi, screen locks up. Everything else is an extension of the first two elements.
But thank you.