Help upgrade Octoprint

I am not able to upgrade Octoprint, may someone help me ? This is the log:

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /home/pi/oprint/bin/python2 /home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /tmp/pip-build-env-vyeaqF/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i Simple index --extra-index-url piwheels - Simple index -- setuptools wheel Cython Check the logs for full command output.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello @guido !

Sorry, you just shared an error message.

There was a template that asked for more information. Where is it gone?

i share only the error message because the system not allow me to insert the complete log, sorry

maybe this can helpmore : Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/a0/a4/d63f2d7597e1a4b55aa3b4d6c5b029991d3b824b5bd331af8d4ab1ed687d/PyYAML-5.4.1.tar.gz (175kB)
Installing build dependencies: started
Installing build dependencies: finished with status 'error'
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /home/pi/oprint/bin/python2 /home/pi/oprint/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix /tmp/pip-build-env-vyeaqF/overlay --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: -i Simple index --extra-index-url piwheels - Simple index -- setuptools wheel Cython
cwd: None

It seems you ain't running OctoPi?

Open OctoPrint's logging section, and download the plugin_softwareupdate_console.log file, then upload the whole file to the post. You don't need to copy and past it, hit the upload button or drag and drop the file

plugin_softwareupdate_console.log (387.7 KB)

I solve my problem:m any thank's Charlie.
Thank's again and best wishes.

I have the same or similar problem, but I not see PrintTimeGenius plugin installed, how can I solve the problem?
plugin_softwareupdate_console.log (1.7 MB)

I think this thread is more helping with your problem:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.